Call for Papers
Online submission for ISC2021 (will open)
Online submission for Young Investigator Forum (will open)
You can submit any abstracts for normal Oral & Poster Presentation as well.
ONLY online submission is acceptable.
Deadline for abstract submission:
February 28, 2021 for Young Investigator Forum
April 15, 2021 for normal Oral & Poster Presentation
(by no later than 5PM Japan time)
Instruction for Abstract Preparation
Abstract Template (MS word)
- Abstracts should be written in proper English.
- Leave 2.0cm space for margins on both sides and on top, and 2.5cm margin on bottom.
- The title of the manuscript should be typed in bold face upper and lower case letters, and it should be centered.
- Leave one line space and then type author(s) name(s) in upper and lower case letters in centered position.
- Corresponding author should be marked with asterisk at the right-hand side up corner of the name. It is encouraged to write the e-mail address of the corresponding author as a footnote.
- Author(s)’ affiliation should be typed in the next line italic and in centered position.
- All mathematical symbols representing physical quantities should be typed in italic.
- Each section of the text of abstract must be numbered in sequence and typed in bold face (e.g. 1. Introduction).
- Text should be typed in 10.5 pt font size.
- References in the text should be cited with square brackets (, ). Two references in one bracket should be cited with a comma in between ([1, 2]), and more than two references should be cited with a hyphen in between ([1-3]).
- Figures and Tables should be numbered and placed in the text with captions, tyoed underneath, not at the end of the abstract.
- The first line of each paragraph should be indented by 4 characters.
- References should be at the end of the text with their serial numbers in square brackets as cited within the text.
- Poster size: W 100cm x H 90cm